to treating enlarged prostate without heating, cutting or removing tissue
What is an enlarged prostate?
- Frequent need to urinate both day and night
- Weak or slow urinary stream
- A sense that you cannot completely empty your bladder
- Difficulty or delay in starting urination
- Urgent feeling of needing to urinate
- A urinary stream that stops and starts
” The procedure has allowed me to
regain my quality of life. I have
no urgency, no frequency and
I’m thoroughly satisfied
with the results. ”
Stephen Richardson, MD (patient)
What is the UroLift ® System?
Advantages of the UroLift System
- Safe and effective
- Risk profile better than reported for
procedures such as TURP9
- Rapid symptom relief,10 better than reported
- Only leading BPH procedure shown to not
cause new and lasting sexual dysfunction*11-14
*No instances of new, sustained erectile or ejaculatory dysfunction in the L.I.F.T. pivotal study
The UroLift Delivery Device is placed through the obstructed urethra to access the enlarged prostate.
Small UroLift Implants are permanently placed to lift and hold the enlarged prostate tisues out of way and increase the opening of the urethra.
The UroLift Delivery Device is removed, leaving an open urethra designed to provide symtom relief.