MBBS, FRCSEdinburgh, FAMS(Urology)
Special Interest: Urology, Stone Surgery, Andrology, Laparoscopy
Dr Sam Peh is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh and a Fellow in Urology of the Academy of Medicine Singapore. He also underwent an Urological Clinical Fellowship in Westmead Hospital, Sydney, Australia.
As a reputable urologist, Dr Peh specialises in treating disorders of male and female urinary tract (kidney, ureter bladder and urethra) and the male reproductive system. His services include the diagnosis, medical and surgical management on the full range of urological problems, that include andrology, erectile dysfunction and male infertility. He also specialises in providing laparoscopic surgery as applied to the field of urology, especially in managing kidney and prostate cancers.
Read more on Dr Sam Peh’s interviews about Urology topics:
– Urinary Tract Infections in Women
– PSA Test for Urological Problems
– Cranberries Can Foil Urinary Tract Infections
– What You Need to Know About Prostate Cancer
– Dilemmas in the treatment of prostate cancer
– Radio Interview: Prostate Checkups & Treatments.
– Are Nightly Toilet Trips Normal?
Visit our clinic to see a urology specialist in PanAsia Singapore today!