MBBS, FRCSEdinburgh, FAMS(Urology)
Special Interest: Urology, Stone Surgery, Andrology, Laparoscopy
Dr Sam Peh is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh and a Fellow in Urology of the Academy of Medicine Singapore. He also underwent a Urological Clinical Fellowship in the Westmead Hospital, Sydney, Australia.
As a reputable urologist, Dr Peh specialises treating disorders of male and female urinary tract (kidney, urerer bladder and urethra) and the male reproductive system. His services include the diagnosis, medical and surgical management of the full range of urological problems, including andrology, erectile dysfunction and work up of male infertility. He further specialises in providing laparoscopic surgery as appled to the field of urology, especially in managing problems and cancers of the kidney and prostate.
Read more on Dr Sam Peh’s interviews about Urology topics:
– Urinary Tract Infections in Women
– PSA Test for Urological Problems
– Cranberries Can Foil Urinary Tract Infections
– What You Need to Know About Prostate Cancer
– Dilemmas in the treatment of prostate cancer
– Radio Interview: Prostate Checkups & Treatments.
– Are Nightly Toilet Trips Normal?
Visit our clinic to see a urology specialist in PanAsia Singapore today!