- swallowing problems, stricture, achalasia
- endoscopic balloon dilatation, laparoscopic cardiomyotomy
- heartburn, gastroesophageal reflux, laparoscopic fundoplication
- esophageal varices, esophageal transection surgery
- esophageal cancer, radical esophagectomy
- thoracoscopic and keyhole esophageal surgery
- epigastric pain, dyspepsia, gastritis, Helicobacter pylori
- peptic ulcers, ulcer surgery, laparoscopic vagotomy
- vomiting, gastric outlet obstruction, laparoscopic bypass
- gastric polyps and benign tumours, stomach cancer
- radical gastrectomy and lymphadenectomy
- laparoscopic gastric surgery, laparoscopic gastrectomy
- laparoscopic endoluminal intragastric surgery
- gastric foreign bodies, bezoars, stomach perforation
- abnormal liver function, jaundice, liver failure
- liver cirrhosis, portal hypertension, portal-systemic shunt surgery
- liver cysts, polycystic liver disease, laparoscopic deroofing
- benign and malignant liver tumours, metastasis liver cancers
- transarterial chemoembolization, percutaneous ablation
- liver resection, hepatectomy
- laparoscopic liver surgery including resection
- liver transplantation assessment for end-stage liver disease
- acute and chronic pancreatitis
- pancreatic stones
- pancreatic cysts, cystic tumours, benign tumours
- pancreatic cancers
- radical pancreatectomy, laparoscopic pancreatectomy
DIRECT ACCESS ENDOSCOPY(Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy) is a convenient, one-stop assessment of the gastrointestinal tract using state-of-the-art endoscopic equipment including dye-spray chromoendoscopy and Narrow Band Imaging.
Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy is indicated in DIAGNOSTIC EVALUATION of digestive tract symptoms and ROUTINE SCREENING for gastric and colorectal cancer and polyps.
We also have the expertise for ADVANCED ENDOSCOPIC PROCEDURES such as ERCP, double balloon enteroscopy, capsule endoscopy, hemostasis for bleeding ulcers, therapeutic lasers and stenting for gastric and esophageal cancers.
Liver and Transplant Surgery at PanAsia
We provide the full range of surgical services for liver cancers and disorders in partnership with the Asian Centre for Liver Disease and Transplantation, including in-house assessment for Living-Related Liver Transplant in patients with liver cancers, acute and end-stage liver diseases.